Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Burlap Ideas

Okay, so I know that I have been a louzy blogger as of late. Although I have been trying to refrain from posting more TTC updates since I don't want this to turn into a blog all about TTC. Quick TTC Update Though: My Eggo is NOT Preggo :( (yet)

Anyways, I have been searching Pinterest a lot latley, and have been getting that Crafty Girl itch. I have been wanting a monogram throw pillow for our bed ever since we have gotten married. I figured since burlap is so 'In' right now, why not try my hand at a Burlap Monogrammed pillow. I haven't attempted it yet, since I still need to trek over to my local Hobby Lobby to pick up some supplies. I did draw up a quick plan of attack though.
I hope to get my materials this weekend and have the pillow done sometime next week. I'll post with pictures of the completed project.

xoxo michelle

2 comments:

  1. Cute pillow idea! My husband and I have also trying to conceive (since September.) Good luck with your upcoming cycles and your visit with your RE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your handwriting! cant wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete