Monday, February 4, 2013

Crossing My Fingers for the Near Future


I am really hoping that this is my month. According to my OPK's I either ovulated today or yesterday. Two days before I normally do. I have such high hopes for this month, I really hope that I am not let down. I figured that I conceive this month, there is a strong chance for a Halloween baby. I would love a Halloween baby.

So I went to my OB/GYN for a blood draw to check my thyroid. It's been almost a week now and I have yet to hear anything. Kind of getting a bit nervous about that.

In some non-TTC news, I just received our electric bill in the mail, $380. I think that's the most our electric bill has ever been. Last month it was only $200. We keep the thermostat set at 64 degrees and I make sure to turn off the lights once I leave a room. I just don't understand. Anybody have some useful tips to keep your heating bills down?

xoxo michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment