Friday, February 8, 2013

The Long and Miserable TWW.

I need to stop symptom spotting... I need to stop symptom spotting... I need to stop symptom spotting...

Easier said than done. I really shouldn't be feeling anything since I am only 4DPO and implantation hasn't even occurred yet. However, this morning I woke up with a horrible upset stomach at 3AM, took a tums and ran the jets in the tub. I also was experiencing backache and heartburn and now I am feeling some soreness in my left breast. Sites like Countdown To Pregnancy don't help to much to calm the crazies. 

So, either yesterday or this morning I apparently missed the call of from the doctor's office to set up an appointment with an RE. We are still playing phone tag. If I can get in late next week I think I'm going to try for that, or I'm going to have to wait until the week of the 25th to go in, since AF is due the 17th.

On another note, I am really excited to cook dinner tonight. I was at Target earlier this week and saw that Campbell's had an already made sauce for Chicken Marsala(my favorite). I've pinned recipes for the dish on Pinterest before, but I figured this way didn't seem as intimidating. I'm going to try it tonight with a side of farfalle noodles and if I manage not to screw it up, I may try to make my own sauce sometime. 

If I remember to, I'll post a picture of the finished product. 

xoxo michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment