Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Day I Became Wife of Waters

It's 8:00am here and the sun is shining. Hope it gets to 50 degrees today. It felt so nice yesterday.

---------

So, today I thought that I should update with photos from the day that I became the Wife of Waters. Peter and I have been together since Winter of 2007. The following winter I moved in with him. In February of 2011 he asked me to marry him. In May of 2012 we wed. 

I loved everything about our wedding. We got married at The Jewel Box, which is a glass building that houses plants all throughout the year. I loved that we chose to get married here, the pictures from inside the building turned out great.

 




We were so lucky that we had such a beautiful day. I think the weather was the one most thing that I was worried about leading up to the wedding. I have no idea what we would have done about pictures after the ceremony if it would have rained that day. Luckily, the weather was perfect and we were able to take photos around the park. 
This is my favorite photo of the Bridal Party. Every time I look at it, I want to laugh.
Our reception was held at a historic ballroom. There was even a balcony that I was able to throw my bouquet off of. 

Our wedding day was such a beautiful day and was definitely the happiest day of my life. 

xoxo michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment