Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Maybe Baby?

Since I am an active member on a few TTC forums, I have been introduced to the amazing website that is Fertility Friend. Because of this site I know when I am ovulating, when to expect my period and when there is a good possibility that I will get a positive on a test. I am now in my fourth month of trying and because of FF(Fertility Friend) I can confidently tell my doctor if I ovulated and what cycle day.


I will say that I am really hoping that this cycle is THE cycle. If I conceive this cycle there is a chance for a Halloween Baby. I would LOVE to have an October/Halloween baby. This cycle is a bit strange though. From my temps so far, it looks as though I ovulated a day or two early(I won't get a confirmed ovulation date until I enter in one more temp). I usually O(ovulate) CD17, but it looks as if it might be CD15 or CD16 this cycle. Just hoping that ovulating one day early won't mess with my luteal phase. The past three months that I've been charting I have had a perfect 12 day luteal phase. I still plan to test on Monday the 18th, the day that my period is due. 


Past TTC stats:

Cycle 1
First cycle off of Birth Control Pill
November 2012
31 days
annovulatory cycle

Cycle 2
December 2012
29 days
O on CD17 

Cycle 3
January 2013
29 days
O on CD17

Cycle 4
February 2013
Cycle length TBD
O date TBD

xoxo michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment