Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sharing my Story

Today (as I sit here doing my third treatment of the day) I have been looking for CF and TTC related blogs to get some motivation to learn and compare experiences thus far. While searching Google I came across my own blog. It's a strange feeling of pride finding my own blog on Google. 

Yes, I know that Google searches key words in web sites and lists them as the search result, so I should have figured my blog would show up. But it's just a nice feeling that other people who are going through what I am right now can type a few words into the Google search engine and bring up my blog.

I am proud that I can share my stroy thus far. No matter where this journey TTC with CF takes me, it's nice to know that other people can learn and share in my experiences just as I have learned from so many other TTC/CF related blogs.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment