Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sprinkle Shower Inspiration



My SIL is pregnant with her second child and is due this summer. A few weeks ago was her Gender Reveal Party and since she is having a boy this time (her first was a girl), she is going to need a few more things. I decided that I would open up my home and throw her a 'Sprinkle Shower'. 
The main purpose for a Sprinkle Shower is for a get together to celebrate her pregnancy. Rather it be a 'Shower', it's just a little 'Sprinkle'. 
I am so excited about it and just thought that I would post inspiration from my Pinterest board. 
I also plan to do flowers in vases like these: 
 I think that these are adorable too, and would be so easy to make. I love the striped straws as well.

Luckily, I have already found a place that sells sprinkles in bulk for pretty cheap. I can't wait. I love planning
 parties and this one is so fun from the food, to the decorations to even some of the games I have planned. If you wish to see the rest of my board, I posted the link up top. post signature


3 comments:

  1. i think its great youre doing that! and i love ur new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear. :)
      I'm a big fan of Cutest Blot on the Block. They have such cute designs and it seems like the only place to get good templates too.

      Delete
  2. UM...sprinkles are just about my favorite thing in the WORLD! What a great shower idea!!

    Stopping by from WB!

    xo Rachael
    homesweetharbor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete