Thursday, April 4, 2013

Couponing and Fitness


As I promise, here are my favorite Coupon websites:

Totally Target  (Target Coupon Website)
I Heart the Mart (Walmart Coupon Website)
Wild For Wags (Walgreens Coupon Website)


For those in Missouri:

I check most of these websites at least once a day since there are always new coupons coming out. Checking everyday also helps to get those awesome Freebies!


On another note, Pete and I are working to get into shape. I am hoping that losing these couple extra pounds and getting in shape will help with the TTC aspect as well. 

I have about 10-15 pounds to lose and Pete is looking to lose around 40. 

My plan to lose the pounds: 
30 Day Shred
Clean Eating
Drinking Water 
Getting Enough Sleep

I am getting tons of motivation from Fitspo(fitness inspiration) pins on Pintrest and all of the Fitspo blogs that I have been finding on Tumblr. 

I have been at it for a couple days now and am realizing that it is a complete lifestyle change. Hopefully I can stick with it!
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment